Sunday, 21 August 2016

Overthinking

I'm starting to miss writing and looking at how I don't advertise my blog, I think I can write as much as I want according to my feelings without trying to be what I think people expect me to do. I'll just pretend that no one knows this blog. Usually things came into my mind when im usually free and although my semester break left another approximately 2 weeks, I decided to continue still.

I think that when we're not occupied with something, we'll overthink about something and starts to imagine all kinds of situations and overthinking kills you.

I'm not a fan of overthinking like who likes it?? But sometimes we just can't help to do that. I just can't help it.

But I don't act how I think my overthink will leads me. I just kinda keep it inside and let it consume me. Sure it does kinda hurt cause you imagine all those stuffs but it's better than to act on it and affect other people which may lead to me hurting that person or changes how it has been.

In my opinion, over think can be relief if you kinda open up to someone or let go how you feel. But sometimes for me, I don't want to burden other people by letting out how I feel. And even when I did, I don't really think that it's a good idea after all. So that's when writing came in place. I realized that after reading my diary when I was in my lower form in highschool. The feeling of letting go your feelings is really nice and at least when you do it, you can be relief of it even just for a bit. Sure it may not solve my problem but it does put me at ease a bit.

Putting that aside, overthinking can only be completely relief when you ask that person of something and his/her opinion.
Don't jump into things but discuss a bit.

And that is why people said overthinking kills you.

No comments:

Post a Comment